By This Time Tomorrow
2 Kings 6:24-33 (KJV), 2 Kings 7:1 (KJV)
2 Corinthians 3:18 (KJV)
“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
The manifestation of a Believer’s victory depends on two factors:
1. The level of the Believer’s spiritual understanding.
2. Engaging the systems of advantage made available in Christ.
Hebrews 4:9-11 (KJV)
A believer does not wish or hope for dominion. Rather, you engage the keys that make for dominion.
Systems of Advantage Available to Believers:
1. The Ministry of Prayer
(Luke 18:1, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, Mark 11:24, James 5:13)
The ministry of prayer helps believers command victory in the spirit realm.
2. The Gift of Men
All blessings come from God through men, to men.
(Exodus 3:21, Esther 2:15,17, Psalm 44:3)
These are three Biblical indices that represent favor in a Believer’s life:
1. Unusual access
2. Unusual kindness
3. Unusual acceptance
4. Speed – Dominion over time.
God is able to give men speed.
Restoration is the biblical system of advantage that helps men restore lost time and things.
6. Skill and Diligence
(Proverbs 22:29, Daniel 1:4,5)
There is the prophetic as an office (ordained by God to operate one of the five-fold offices).
There is also the prophetic as an operation and you do not have to be a prophet to operate in the prophetic.
Why is the Prophetic so powerful?
1. The prophetic has a unique ability to exert dominion over time.
It sustains the ability to give access to the three dimensions of time (past, present, and future).
2. The Prophetic can create supernatural possibilities and schedule them in your present and future.
To create means to make manifest in the world of men.
It is the system that transports spiritual realities and makes them manifest in the world of men.
The Prophetic is powerful.
Genesis 1:26-28, 2 Kings 5:1-14, John 2:1-14,
41. Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.
42. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
43. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
44. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Lose him and let him go.
In order of priority, the creative dimension of the prophetic is superior and more profitable to the believer, compared to its revelatory dimension.
The creative dimension of the Prophetic can correct the speakings of the revelatory dimension.
Two Principal Channels For Accessing The Prophetic:
1. The Scripture
(2 Peter 1:19, John 1:3, Hebrews 11:3)
Every believer can access the prophetic through Scripture.
2. A human vessel in partnership with The Holy Spirit
(John 16:12-14, 1 Corinthians 2:10-12)
Any spirit can show you things to come but only The Holy Spirit can reveal things that glorify and testify of Jesus.
The Prophetic can have variances in Men because of:
1. The level of consecration and yieldedness.
(Leviticus 19:31, Leviticus 20:6, Acts 16;16-18)
There is prosperity with the prophetic but the prophetic is not for prosperity.
2. The level of character and sincerity in the Prophet. The kind of association that person is.
3. The strength of the Prophet’s prayer life. Your level of transformation and enlightenment. Mark 8:22-25
4. Level of sincerity at heart. Jeremiah 14:14
5. Capacity to see and hear. Matthew 17:1-4
If the Body of Christ does not understand prophecy and correct interpretation, the things seen in visions will be wrongly interpreted and lead to negative consequences.
If God has called you to be a Prophet, it is necessary to stick to the truths in The Bible, so you don’t mislead people.
Rules of Engagement. Rules to Engage The Prophetic For Victory:
See also Commanding The Supernatural (Part 1) The Dynamics of FaithAccess prophetic from a man of God and a prophet. How to Access the Prophetic from God’s Vessels:
You must be able to discern the graces upon men, given by God.
Honour provides access to destinies.