I Shall Not Die
John 1:5, Ephesians 4:18
“With long life will I satisfy him, And shew him my salvation.”
Psalm 91:16 (KJV)
“There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.”
Exodus 23:26 (KJV)
Four Major Thoughts on Longevity:
1. God’s ultimate desire and plan for men and the Saints in Christ is that we live our lives and fulfill our days to the fullest. Psalm 139:16 (NIV)
It is not the plan of God that the life of Believers be cut short.
2. It is possible for an individual to die before his or her time if the keys for long life are not engaged.
It is noted in the Bible that days and years can be added and subtracted.
Ecclesiastes 7:17, Psalm 55:23, Deut. 5:33, Deut. 6:1-2
3. The Bible clearly reveals that in MOST CASES, God is not behind the untimely death of the Saints. Isaiah 65:20, Ezekiel 18:32
4. Satan, who is called the thief from Scriptures is the one who steals, kills, and destroys. John 10:10
Satan is directly behind majority of the untimely deaths experienced in the world today.
In the Name of Jesus, any spirit roaming around your body, causing disease that has defied medicine, I break that curse from your life, now!
Every arrow that flies by day and any evil plotted against you returns back to the devil, in the Name of Jesus!
Any plane destined to crash, you will not enter it, and if you do, it shall not crash, in the Name of Jesus!
Any spirit that sponsors premature or untimely death, I cut you away from it, in the Name of Jesus!
Tools/strategies satan uses to cause ultimately death:
– Mental Health challenges
As a Believer, do not tolerate sickness as your reality!
Kingdom Mysteries/Keys that guarantee a Believer’s longevity:
1. Submitting to Jesus who is The Resurrection and The Life. (John 11:25-26)
It is a risk to know that Satan is determined, and if allowed will cut short your life, and not submit to Jesus, who is The Resurrection and The Life.
2. The Fear of the Lord. (Proverbs 10:27, 9:10-11)
The clearest proof of the fear of the Lord is obedience
3. The power of Scripture-based confession. (Psalms 34:12-14)
Words have an implication on your longevity; speaking negative words can alter your life. Your speaking matters!
Make it a habit as a Believer to speak Scripture-based confessions over your life on a regular basis and to control the information that enters your mind through your ears and eyes.
4. Honour to parents – both biological and spiritual. (Ephesians 6:1-3)
The spirit of dishonor can cut short the life of an individual.
“If someone curses their father or mother, their lamp will be snuffed out in pitch darkness.”
Proverbs 20:20 (NIV)
5. Engaging with understanding, the Mystery of the Communion. (1 Corinthians 11:24-30)
In communicating spiritual truths, it is not the activity that carries power, it is an understanding of the mystery that produces the result you seek.
6. Master the art of spiritual warfare. (Ezekiel 13:17-23)
There is a warfare dimension for longevity. As a believer, you must know how to take authority over the spirit of death and infirmity.
Warfare entails standing to enforce your authority based on the Word of God.
The basis for the Believer’s victory is embedded in what is written in Scripture. (Proverbs 1:11-16)
7. Walking in wisdom. (Proverbs 3:13-18, Revelation 22:2)
There is a direct relationship between walking in wisdom and longevity.
Carelessness and lack of wisdom can alter a man’s life, even after the engagement of spiritual mysteries.
As a believer, it is imperative to be mindful of your health; eat a balanced diet, avoid over-eating and learn to regularly visit the hospital for medical check-ups. This is also a key to longevity.
8. The Power Of Prophetic Speakings and Declarations over your life.
Pray: Father I obtain grace to walk in keeping with the Keys that guarantee longevity.
Prayer: Declare over your physical body (from head to toe) and prophesy longevity over your life.
See also The Rich Young Ruler