Sons of God (Prayer Drill)
Follow Us on Telegram
The Lord is omnipresent-meaning He is in every aspect of our lives, whether in times of trouble or triumph (Psalms 139:7-10).
Prayer is a belief that God can be petitioned to intervene in the laws of nature as well as a multitude of ways in the everyday lives of His people.
Pray: Lord, I’m in Your presence, trusting You for an encounter. Change my story, tonight.
I John 3:1-2 (KJV)
1. Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the Sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.
2. Beloved, now are we the Sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.”
There is a revelation of God’s love that you must have, to enable you step into the reality of your Sonship.
Pray: Lord, reveal unto me the dimension of Your love that makes me a true Son.
A true son is known for his ability to replicate the works of His Father.
Pray: Lord, let there be a notable manifestation of the testimony of Sonship and Glory, in and through my life, through the display of Wisdom, Power, and creativity
Romans 8:18-19 (KJV)
18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the Glory which shall be revealed in us.
19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the Sons of God.
Every land is abundant; your location is not a determinant. You are an embodiment of God’s endless possibilities.
Two ways to manifest your sonship:
– Engage the entry-level by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour (John 1:12)
– Build spiritual capacity in the place of Prayer and in the study of God’s Word. (Jude 20, Luke 3:22, 9:29)
It takes power to obtain grace for effective living in God’s Kingdom. You need power to live a holy life.
Pray: Lord, release your power upon me, my spirit, soul and flesh.
Every gift you seek, that comes from God, routed through Christ, can be accessed by the power of God.
Colossians 1:12-13 (KJV)
12. Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light
13. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.”
Until you transition from being a child in God’s Kingdom to becoming a Son, certain possibilities will not manifest in your life.
Maintaining a childlike state exposes you to certain limitations and afflictions.
Two keys needed to attain sonship in God’s Kingdom:
Sons move by instruction, not by desire.
Pray: Holy Spirit, lead and help me adhere to instructions.
Not everyone in God’s Kingdom can be slain, but as long as you remain an immature Believer, there’s a tendency that you may become a victim of the onslaught of darkness.
Inheritance in God’s Kingdom only responds to sons. There is a person you must become to attract certain possibilities in God’s Kingdom.
As believers, the hallmark of our calling in Christ Jesus is the call into sonship.
How To Identify Genuine Sons Of God:
1. They are led by the Spirit of God.(Romans 8:14)
2. They know God; His principles, and understand His ways. (Daniel 11:32)
3. They are known as men and women of power and authority. (John 1:12)
See also What Seekest Thou?