The Rich Young Ruler by Apostle Joshua Selman (A Prophetic Word To A Generation)
Follow Us on Telegram
One Thing thou Lackest
If you are too big to thank God, You are not ready for the next level yet.
Avoid a life of complaining, let your eyes always see what God is doing.
As a believer, don’t only thank God when you see results, thank Him as a lifestyle. It is pertinent to remain ever grateful.
The realm you are in is someone else prayer point
The teachability index comprises two things:
– Your willingness to learn and
– Your willingness to change
Your passion to continually learn more is proof of humility.
Results are not assumed; rather, they are commanded through knowledge and obedience.
One of God’s strategies for enabling men to experience His help is the church.
Anything that prevents you from visiting the house of God prevents you from accessing help.
Psalm 20:1-2 (KJV)
1. The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; The name of the God of Jacob defend thee
2. Send thee help from the sanctuary, And strengthen thee out of Zion
One of the clearest proof of compassion is the passion to eliminate ignorance from people.
You are truly compassionate when you are driven by the desire to eradicate people’s ignorance.
The only way to get true results is through a methodical system of mentorship.
Longevity in error does not make it correct.
Mark 6:34 (KJV)
“And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.”
As a believer, reject the absence of results in your life and contend for light (knowledge).
Long-lasting success is a product of light.
You embrace a lifestyle of pain when you ignore sound knowledge.
The most effective way to change someone’s fate is to provide them access to light; profound spiritual illumination.
When it comes to having access to light, God didn’t limit it to some people; he gave it to ALL.
Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 (KJV)
11. I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
12. For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
Five levels of results:
- Under Normal Circumstances, when you have a race, what you need is speed
- Under Normal Circumstances, when you are in a time of war and battles, what you need is strength.
- Under Normal Circumstances, when you are hungry, what you need is wisdom
- Under Normal Circumstances, if you want to be rich, what you need is understanding
- Under Normal Circumstances, if you want to have favor, what you need is skill
See also Discerning The Will Of God5 levels and kinds of areas of results
- If you don’t have speed, you will fail in a race
- If you don’t have strength or are not strong enough, you will lose battles.
- If you don’t have wisdom, you will lack bread
- If you don’t have understanding, riches will be far from you
- If you don’t have skill, favor will be far from you
The unit of destiny is time.
Life is a function of time; you need to gain and have dominion over time.
Genuine dominion is dominion over time.
As a believer, to avoid catastrophe on your journey through life, it is important to learn and master the spiritual dynamics that help you acquire and maintain strength in God’s Kingdom.
When you are valuable, you sustain the ability to schedule seasons of favor in your life.
Spirituality can become a product that deceives you.
A believer has the tendency to veer off from God, in a bid to obtain accolades from His Kingdom.
When you are becoming Rich, Young, and a Ruler
Your heart and mouth (voice) communicate to God when you’re praying.
In the spiritual realm, God hears both your voice and heart when you pray.
Matthew 15:8 (KJV)
“This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips, But their heart is far from me.”
Matthew 22:37-38 (KJV)
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
The greatest (most potent) weapon of mass destruction in this generation is a corrupted heart.
As a believer, it is crucial to constantly examine the state of your heart by your willingness to sacrifice everything you own (including ego, reputation, and resources) in order to fulfill God’s will and bring Him glory.
Following God means leaving your ego and your plans
Whatever God tells you to do, you do it.
When you turn Good things down, you are really a Christian.
God will use situations to reveal your heart to you.
The path of the spirit can occasionally seem unusual and unpleasant, but it always leads to peace.
The secret of powerful men in the Bible was not their inventions, but their ability to remain with God’s last instruction until His voice directed them further.
Your ultimate motivation for eternal impact should be:
– Passionate love for Jesus.
– Your desire to see Jesus glorified, more than your desire for fame, success, achievement, or a noble testimony.
– Your desire and passion to be a blessing to others, a conduit bringing hope, healing, salvation, deliverance, and meaning to the lives of the people. Genesis 12:2-3
Before taking any actions, ask these questions
See also The Doctrine Of ResurrectionBiblical Ways to Measure Spiritual Maturity:
1. Your heart condition – Your passion to be ever committed to Jesus above everything He offers.
2. Your loyalty – Your unbending loyalty to Jesus through His Spirit. John 21:15-18