“They hit with incendiary shells, there was a fire and a short circuit”
Today, Melitopol, Enerhodar, a significant part of the Zaporozhye region and the Kherson region were left without electricity. Two power units of the Zaporizhzhya NPP were disconnected from the grid. Soon, the power supply was resumed, but not immediately in all areas – people wrote on social networks who had the lights turned on and who did not. Volodymyr Rogov, a member of the main council of the administration of the Zaporozhye region, told MK about the reasons for the massive power outage in southern Ukraine.
Photo: Global Look Press
– An emergency shutdown has occurred. The security systems at the Zaporozhye NPP were triggered due to the fact that there was a short circuit on the power lines coming from the plant.
The accident was caused by a provocation by Zelensky's militants. They fired on and smashed the substation leading from the nuclear power plant, inflicting more than 20 strikes on it. The shelling was carried out with incendiary shells, as a result of which the forest caught fire. All ZNPP emergency systems worked normally, the power supply from the station was immediately turned off. Emergency services immediately went to the place and promptly completed work to restore the supply of electricity.
– Yes, they sought to cut off the supply of electricity to our territory. This is an example of a classic genocide: the Zelensky regime is trying to deprive the inhabitants of the liberated territory of normal living conditions.
They turned off our gas, depriving people of the opportunity to cook food. In Berdyansk they blew up transformer substations. They aimed their “Haymars” at the water supply system in the Rozovsky district. They destroyed a water canal, as a result of which eight settlements were left without drinking water.
– Yes, these are the same ones, the detention of which was already reported a week ago. I don't understand how the press service can report an event a week after it happened. It turned out to be “Groundhog Day”.
– Yes, that's right. It turns out that there are international rules according to which we cannot simply take and change the subordination of NPP employees. This should take place under international control.
All NPP employees are listed as employees of NJSC Energoatom, which is subordinate to Kyiv. Most of the employees are people of our views, they do not need to be changed, they just need to be reassigned. And then incidents happen: on May 9, a number of NPP employees went to the Immortal Regiment, and they were fired for this.
– Unfortunately, this can happen. We have enough of those who “knock.”